It’s Halloween right.
What is up with the older kids trick or treating?
Is the economy really that bad?
I mean it bugs me.
Am I the only one?
Can’t you stay at home and watch scary movies or go roll someone’s yard.
When it is time to stop trick or treating? I have some suggestions:
- When your voice changes.
- When people refer to you as “sir”.
- When you are 6’2” – just stop already.
- When you start shaving…
- Legs or face… it’s all the same.
- If you can work at or go to a bar.
- If you are knocked up.
- If you are buying tampons for your own personal use.
- If you are going to the senior prom.
- If you just got your acceptance letter from Penn State.
Tonight I went to the door for a trick or treat’r tonight and really had to do a double take…
This guy was dressed as a werewolf.
He was huge. Easily 6’3”.
He said Trick or Treat and it was just like I was hearing Barry White speak.
OMG … sing to me baby
This year I gave out bubbles and crayons.
Really think I should have offered him a beer.
So while this does bug me…
teen trick or treating…
I would have given extra candy for this…
my favorite big kid costume.